Sunday, November 1, 2015

What I Didn't Like About Star Wars Battlefront Beta

Hey, everyone. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I know this article is coming a little late, but I decided to write it after I noticed no one else complaining about what I'm going to complain about.

So let's begin: (Some of these complaints may only be because it's a beta and truth be told, a beta is not a demo as many believe.)

#1. The unlimited additional weapons. Now, I'm hoping this was only made for the beta. But the unlimited grenades and additional perks seemed stupid to me. I don't want the game to be super easy, I want it to be a challenge. They should limit the grenades to two and each of the additional perks to one each or allow a custom player creation like Call of Duty. (This is actually what I think they're going to do with the real game, and they're just letting everyone get a taste of the game. Which brings us to number 2.)

#2. The random power ups around the map. As I said before, this is hopefully just a thing for the beta so everyone can try out all the game has to offer. I'd much rather have the hero be a like a kill streak reward, I'd rather be allowed to enter into vehicles at will, and the other additional weapons and perks be kill streak awards as well.

#3. I want spawn points. I don't want randomly appear behind some random dude, I want command points. If I wanted to play Call of Duty, I'd play Call of Duty. (Unless it's customization!)

This has nothing to do with the Battlefront Beta, but has everything to do with EA.

EA is charging $50 for their expansion pack. $50!!! That's like an entire game. Which it better be. I'm not spending $50 for a few weapons, skins, and one map. There better be like multiple maps, weapons, skins, and game modes in there. 

Well, that's all I had to say. Comment below, let me know if you had any complaints about the beta or if you liked the things I complained about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment