Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More Indiana Jones Coming Soon??

Well, it is just a rumor... Harrison Ford is in talks for two more Indiana Jones movies, hopefully they're better than the last one...

They'd better hurry up and make these movies, Ford is like 70. I just can't wait to see him hobbling around on a cane while using his whip.

Why is is this happening? Mainly because Ford told Disney that he will only do Star Wars Episode VII if they continue Indiana Jones. That's why. I guess this kind of confirms him being in Star Wars? I guess...

So previously they mentioned plots like searching for the cross of Christ, searching for Excalibur, Noah's Ark, and some other stuff. Just as long as it's not about aliens with a plot that makes absolutely no sense, I'll watch it.

As soon as I find out more, I'll update, until then....Re-watch The Indiana Jones trilogy, skip the second one and don't even bother with the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment