Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lex Luthor Is Who?????

So...The other day the announcement of Jessie Eisenburg playing Lex Luthor pretty much shocked the nation. Jessie Eisenburg is a decent actor to say at least, but he is no Lex Luthor. I can't even imagine him playing a villain. He's too comedic or something, he's not serious enough. He's too young! I understand why they went with a younger Lex, because Henry Cavil is also young, but they couldn't have picked someone else??

I've only seen Eisenburg in a few movies. Zombieland, that Facebook movie, and honestly I think that's it. He was good in Zombieland, but that movie was supposed to be lighthearted...The Facebook movie, eh, that movie is overrated. He played the part well, I guess. I mean does anyone actually know what Mark Zuckerberg acts like? Probably not...

I'm going to go back to when I said, I have to wait and see. But seriously what are they doing??? Ben Affleck as Batman?? Jessie Eisenburg as Lex Luthor?? Jeremy Irons as Alfred??

I hope they know what they're doing...

Plus Jeremy (The always villain in every movie) Irons as Alfred??? I'm sure you all remember him as the classic Simon Gruber in Die Hard 2 or Scar in The Lion King, right?? He's a natural villain, even in Eragon he played Brom, he wasn't exactly the nicest of "good" characters...

Well...I guess we're gonna have to wait and see how this movie is in two years...yes, because they pushed it back another year to 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment