Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Marvel: Vin Diesel

A few weeks ago, Vin Diesel reported that he has been in meetings with Marvel for an upcoming movie. Now as for what movie and who he will be playing, no one knows. In a recent picture of Vin Diesel, he is standing in front of a Giant Man poster. Giant Man a.k.a. Ant Man. So will Vin Diesel be playing the Avenger, Ant Man?

A few days ago, he also revealed in an interview. That his Marvel character would have almost the same kind of love relationship as his Dom and Letty in the Fast and the Furious movies. So I don't know who that could be at all, but when I first heard that Vin Diesel was going to be in a Marvel movie I got excited. The first couple of heroes that popped into my head were the following:

Ant Man: Mainly because he was standing in front of the Ant Man poster, but I could see him playing Ant Man. He could really make him a lot cooler and he already is. Imagine a big buff Ant Man. That would be cool.

Luke Cage: Yes, I know Luke Cage is black. But why can't he be white? They've changed so many superheroes' everything already, so why not make Luke Cage white? Diesel would be the perfect fit for Luke Cage. He's already big and strong, so he wouldn't have to work out for the part.

Vision: Vision is an android. But the whole "Dom and Letty thing" would make sense for Vision. Vision's love interest is Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch is Quicksilver's brother, since Quicksilver has already been confirmed for Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'm just guessing here, but Scarlet Witch might make an appearance too. Plus Vision is an Avenger, so I could see that happening.

Black Panther: Yes, I know he is also black. But again, why can't he be white? There are white Africans. So he could definitely pull off being Black Panther. Think of how cool he would be, just picture: Black Panther's awesome costume and put Vin Diesel's voice into it. Awesome right? Yeah.

The Thing: There is an upcoming Fantastic Four reboot happening. Will Diesel be The Thing? Like I said before, he's already got the muscle.

Daredevil: I could see him playing Daredevil. His "Dom and Letty" with Electra. That makes sense. I could honestly see him playing Daredevil for one outstanding reason: Riddick. Riddick isn't blind, but he can see in the dark. Daredevil is blind, but he's a cool hero. I could see Diesel making him even cooler.

Who do you think Vin Diesel will be in an upcoming Marvel movie? Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment