Monday, March 31, 2014

Indiana Jones Going James Bond?

So in a recent article I read it sounds like they are going to do what James Bond does with Indiana Jones. Meaning they are going to continue the franchise with different actors. Personally, I do not have a problem with this. Harrison Ford is way too old to do anymore and lets face it, he isn't exactly a big name star anymore either.

So who do they want to play Indiana? Well, a number of actors, but at the top of their list is...Bradley Cooper. Yep, he is a great choice. He can play a comedic actor like in the Hangover movies and the A-Team and he can play a more serious role like in Limitless and American Hustle. He would be a great pick and I hope he does get the role.

I'm not sure who the other actors they're considering, but I will update you when I learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment