Friday, March 29, 2013

The Man of Steel: Rumors or Spoilers?

I'm sure you are all aware of the upcoming Man of Steel starring Henry Cavil as Superman and being directed by Zack Snyder and produced by Christopher Nolan. It wasn't a surprise to me that there would be tons of rumors floating around, it's typical of any Nolan film. I can remember all the rumors surrounding The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. Everyone thought The Riddler would be in both at one point, talk of Johnny Depp and Eddie Murphy playing the part came up a few times.

The rumors surrounding The Man of Steel are the same, but recently those rumors have become true.

SPOILER ALERT

Mackenzie Gray who played a Lex Luthor clone in Smallville (the old one who died) is apparently going to be playing the real Lex Luthor in Man of Steel.

I was very happy to hear about this, when the movie first started casting actors the name Lex Luthor wasn't ever mentioned. I was unhappy about that, Lex is Superman's nemesis. It wouldn't be the same if he wasn't in it.

There's has also been talk of an after credits scene. I'm not sure of what it could be, maybe a hint to the Justice League? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The Man of Steel hits theaters June 14  

No comments:

Post a Comment